Saturday, October 28, 2006

Cordial

I have a new friend. Mr Barrister Paul Tony Richard has written to me with distressing news about somebody with the same name as me, absolutely dead, along with the rest of his family, every single man jack of them, all around the world and killed in an accident. Luckily he'd put all his money into a bank in Ghana beforehand. How fortuitous that was but how bloody careless to lose your whole family like that. It was probably a wedding and it kicked off. Canvey probably, somewhere like that where they like a good knees up but where "there's always one, eh?" Oh well, in the spirit of friendship and goodness that pervades this blog, I have put him in touch with another friend:


Dr Mr Barrister Paul Richard,

Many thankyous for contacting me in the great Country that is UK. I would like to say I am very interest in your plan because this sound very nice for me. This is very lucky for me because I have some money from my members in backward USA/Canada New York Florida Saskatchewan where they do not have the bank. The Canada/USA send you the money and you send it to me so I arrange for them to send the check for you in Accra Ghana and I send you 10% back. I promise this then you know I am real person. I can then be your next king for the dead man killed in the fatal wedding. This is good cooperate between our two great countries. My email is drpbancompany@yahoo.com.hk.
Mr Barrister Paul Richard do you have a car? Because I am work for the Rac Plc in the country of United Britain and I can give you free roadside repair and recovery anywhere in Ghana with special deal. Contact me on official Rac email address drpbancompany@yahoo.com.hk.and we can help you. If you don't have car, we can train you on how to drive also. If you join now you get free clock with alarm that gos off at 2am every day.
I look forward to hear from you,

your friend
Dr Peter Ban

3 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Dave said...

Wonderful.

8:34 am  
Blogger tom909 said...

Superb response Richard. At last someone has got something worthwhile from all the spam. God how I wish the twat would send you some money.

3:57 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

If Richard is given loads of money, then he can fly all of his blogger pals to a remote carribean island for a week of pampering.

10:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home