Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I/O

I have had an email from my Dad, currently in Cairns or Brisbane or somewhere. I had sent one to their host several days ago to pass on to them telling them that the house was still standing and that, hey, the Aga was still alight. Also that their big telly wasn't working. This will matter as there will be nothing for Dad to fall asleep in front of when they get back. It was dead. No lights or humming sounds. Oh dear. No Holby City or The Royal.

The email from Dad asked me, "Did you switch it on round the left side?" Ha ha. I'm 45, I KNOW how to switch a telly on.

What a ridiculous place to put an on/off switch.

3 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Cherrypie said...

Flipping new-fangled gadgets. That's why I like books. You can't go wrong with books!

8:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless they're e-books, of course. Or something designed to be used with an i-pod.

9:00 pm  
Blogger lee said...

ah, that's funny :).

1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home