Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Social

Hello? Does this work? I thought I'd try and see what happens. Am I going to try any of the stupid stuff yet? Of course not. I tried to log in using my adsense account details so buggered everything up royally. How stupid of me to assume that one google account was much like another. I'll be giving the options a miss for the time being then.

Tomorrow I get to go to a blogmeet! Yes, I get a social life at last. Well, blogmeet is a loose description really as there will only be two of us and it has been very hastily arranged as of an hour or two ago and so hastily, neither of us know where we're going. This is though only the second time I've met a fellow member of my ring in the flesh. I do hope Youngphil realises that the last time I met one, I ended up in the nip. But then I had been living with her for 5 years.

6 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Dave said...

It's working for me.

8:42 am  
Blogger zoe said...

something's working. don't know what, though.

10:59 am  
Blogger Rog said...

Sorry, I thought you said dogmeat....

(what's "in the nip" for goodness sake?)

12:35 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get what "in the nip" means either. Please enlighten us.

12:56 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

Put it this way, I didn't have to put a dressing gown on to go to the lav, did I.

Why has my word verification disappeared?

3:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Richard,
Did Phil say if he was going to be posting again anytime soon? I went to his site (thank you)...and omigod! He is a Pink Floyd fan!!!! I thought I was the only one left on the planet willing to admit that! What do you think happened to the millions of people who bought "Dark side of the moon"? People get the strangest look on their faces when I say I'm big fan...
I've already burnt a cd for my funeral service and my friends will be a captive audience for a couple of Pinks best songs...heh....heh....heh.

Looking forward to visiting your site again. Good stuff.

4:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home