Monday, February 05, 2007

Word

It is with much regret that the libertarian attitude I have employed towards comments on these pages is to end. I am fed up with chasing links to Buick retailers in Miami, travel insurance, dishwasher parts and the Rt Rev'd Bishop of Norwich's hairy go-go dancing site* only to find the destination removed because of terms violations. In future, if you want to sell me the benefits of viewing your granny pr0n site, you'll have to introduce yourself in person. Or send them here instead:

info@jeffreyarcher.co.uk

With luck, you'll end up in his next piece of shite book.


*One of these may be made up

17 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

Spam does stink, I don't blame you one bit.

11:04 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

I've had 14 on here today Jed, two of which I'm unable to remove. That was enough

11:56 pm  
Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

Now, about that travel insurance I was telling you about.

9:16 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking for car insurance for the baby. Any recommendations?

11:38 am  
Blogger Rog said...

I've just had an email from "Yeoman P. Overcoats" offering some very useful pills. The saddest thing is that someone must eventually buy from these brainless morons.

10:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The names are a constant source of amusement, I have to admit. So much we now take for granted on the internet that is bordering on the preturnatural (Walks away thinking "I'm talking to a dog. And he's replying...").

12:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God it wasn't my comment you replied to!

2:21 pm  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

I find it odd the majority of my comment spam is on old post...some very old post. I really don't get how this could be effective advertising at all. O'course if you are selling man-o-pause pills that are not effective anyway why advertise effectively. Dysfunction breeds the same.

2:42 am  
Blogger The Aunt said...

Should I be offended that I don't get spam?
Am I too insignificant?
Long may it last.

7:54 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do so hate spam. I get it all the time and it drives me nuts.

Any more info on your trip? More pictures? :grin:

8:11 pm  
Blogger The Periodic Englishman said...

I've only had one spamlette to date - an innocent enough affair advising me that a great future was mine to be had if I would only just, I can't remember exactly, but I'm sure I had to pay something for the privilege. Real tempting.

But welcome back, Richard Seamon, I hope your break did you (both) the power of good. I must say, however, that you do seem a little grumpy. I may be wrong, of course, but there is an air of grumpsville about the place.

I had actually been wanting to ask you more about the Cork airport thing, but I'm sure it will wait. Any pointers, however, in where I should be looking to see how the campaign is going would be most welcome. If, indeed, there still is a campaign.

Smile, grumpyboots, and the world will smile with you. No, it won't. But still.

Love (or at least "hello") from Ireland........

5:05 pm  
Blogger zoe said...

oh. my guest book got spammed to death, any commentors will end in death if they deign to spam. buy yourself a faux jack bauer gun and pretend.

you may get shot yourself, but it'll give you street cre., eh ?

ok, not a good idea, but ... i tried.

pathetically.

8:23 pm  
Blogger zoe said...

creD., i meant.

8:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't need a Jack Bauer gun because as I keep telling folk, I am the spit of young Mr Sutherland.

8:29 pm  
Blogger zoe said...

oh my, you ARE ???

byebye, Twat, hello, richard .....

8:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't see it myself. I suppose if Mr S's diet tended towards London Pride and Sweet Chilli and Lemongrass Pringles maybe at a push.

8:56 pm  
Blogger zoe said...

how about texmex food ? JB NEVER eats. nor pees.

strange man.

9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home