Monday, April 14, 2008

Fiddle

I once left two newly dry-cleaned suits (Sketchley Gold Service as well. Harrrumph.) on a train. I leaped into my car and caught up with the train three stops down the line, but they were already on their way to a new home in Dartford. They weren't cheap, One of them cost me £145 according to my 100% of utter truth insurance claim (it was the early 90s, that was a lot of money for me). This bloke hasn't got a hope in hell.


Good job it wasn't a new one.


Boom boom.

3 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Dave said...

I heard him on the radio yesterday. As an ex-insurance claims manager my immediate thought was that I bet he hadn't had time to increase his sum insured following the re-valuation.

7:02 am  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

You must love the insurance game, its pay the premium on time or forget it and its haggle time when a claim comes in...the house always wins.

9:58 am  
Blogger Rog said...

Do you think he was on the fiddle? I bet his policy has strings attached.

If your suits had gone on to Gravesend they'd have stood out like sore thumbs.

11:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home