Thursday, February 05, 2009

Jerky

I was listening to Jeremy Vine's stand-in, Matthew Bannister, on the wireless earlier discussing the latest storm in a teacup mega-furore string-em up knee-jerk debate being created by the BBC regarding cuddly toys and Carole "Daughter of Satan, Sister of Twat" Thatcher. Mr Bannister read out an email regarding the programme:

"Please can you refrain from repeatedly using that offensive word. In future, just call her 'Carole'."

I did a LOL.

My view - instead of reporting this nonsense, can you at least tell me the bloody test score? Not a single mention of this important national business yesterday on Radio 2, the nation's favourite.

7 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

May I express my disgust at the tone and content of this post?
On behalf of the dark Lord, and twats everywhere, for whom I am more than qualified to speak, that associating them with old fascist fangs is libelous and entirely lacking in evidence.
Although, mea culpa, I don't suppose fascists will be too happy either.

5:14 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

Golly.

6:20 pm  
Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

I done a lol.

7:10 pm  
Blogger Rog said...

Didn't Mea Culpa get divorced from Woody Allen?

8:10 pm  
Blogger Dave said...

Radio 4 long wave still has Test Match Special. It's also on some 5 station, I gather.

9:02 am  
Blogger tom909 said...

Now they are on at Jeremy Clarkson for calling our leader a one eyed scottish twat. I don't know - we won't be able to fart soon!

5:22 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

He won't be doing the star in the reasonably priced car then?

11:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home