Thursday, May 28, 2009

Things That Make Me Want To Yell

No 2 in a series of indeterminate length



Teenage mothers with twins in double pushchairs who stand outside the entrance to ASDA, smoking and scream conversations down their mobiles at Andy


Obviously I have a headache or something, I am not in a particularly charitable mood and no, it has nothing to do with the football result. It's only a game. If only Piqué had been more charitable to his old club and allowed Park a bit more of a stab at the rebound then it may have been a different matter of course, but no it's nothing to do with the football.

No, I have never, since the advent of the mobile telephone, ever heard anyone conduct such a loud and one-sided conversation. She made Dom Joly sound like Bob Harris. Poor Andy. He hadn't done anything, this was just a yobette who loved the sound of her own voice and who wanted everyone to know her business. I didn't hang around to catch the gist, she was, as is these idiots' wont, standing at a pinch point on the pavement so I squeezed past, muttering remonstrations at a level that would have, save for the audio barrage, been quite audible.

I pity anyone called Andy living with strident mothers of twins.

10 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Rog said...

Since the recent case of a bloke stabbed to death for remonstrating in a supermarket queue I'm a bit careful with the volume of my criticism.

That's wot's wrong wiv broern brittern!!!

11:58 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Poor Andy. Maybe he was deaf? Or if not, about to be?

12:41 pm  
Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

Please be more tolerant. I pay the young lady good money to yell at me.
Andy.

1:47 pm  
Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

BTW I still get "delivery delayed" messages everytime I post here.
I don't mind, but Andy's missus is very cross.

1:51 pm  
Blogger Richard said...

Rog, I will suck on a Murray Mint and think of little Baby P playing with Maddie in hevern :(

Carol, if he stays with her any longer he definitely will be

Vicus, Is it money well spent? You do realise that you could also look at your sidebar for a mother of twins living with an Andy who would be quite willing to shout at you for nothing. As for that thing with the delivery delayed, I haven't a clue what that is. Do you get it anywhere else?

3:19 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't me unless she was shouting in Mandarin! Andy

10:58 am  
Blogger Richard said...

Ah, Andy - you've reminded me, got something to show you, will send a photo later.

11:17 am  
Anonymous Blazing said...

Struck a chord. You know she has a distant relative outside every Tesco Metro, Rusts, or Co-op Convenience store in the country. Sometimes, if you are really unlucky, Andy is there too :-(

2:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!! Me hates IDIOTS!!!

3:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. i need your email. send it? dynagirl915@gmail.com

3:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home