Thursday, December 10, 2009

My tooth. The End.

I have toothache. I've been to the dentist and will be having the wretched thing removed in a couple of weeks. This tooth has been giving me grief for over 15 years and I've had enough. So, hopefully no more infections, abscesses and headaches. Here's a happy song some of you may know.




Oh, and I have just learned I am the internet's 10th most useful resource for anyone seeking "anthea turner influence teapot". Jealous, eh?

6 Vegetable peelings:

Blogger Dave said...

Better out than in.

7:38 pm  
Blogger Vicus Scurra said...

No

10:14 pm  
Blogger Zed said...

Tooth-ache, poor you. Get it out.

8:18 am  
Blogger Rog said...

Anthea has nice teeth. Providing they aren't into your wallet.

10:48 am  
Anonymous Cyril Connelly said...

Cleese's finest moment. It was downhill all the way from then.

12:45 am  
Anonymous Lord Andrew of Goulding said...

Huh?

"anthea turner influence teapot".

You're # 1, baby!

9:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home